David Alzina Riera
Graduated in Law at Pompeu Fabra University(Barcelona). He Is registered to the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands since 2005. Continuously developing his career in the field of civil law, business management of properties community and advice business in all its aspects.In 2013 has completed the Course in Civil and Commercial Mediation may exercise the same in those subjects by virtue of having taken courses on Family Law, Money Laundering Prevention, taking steady courses to update every areas in which it works.
– Constitution of societies.
– Tax Law (tax planning, tax settlement, inspection procedures)
– Labour Advisory (Consulting firms provided through partners).
– Business Plans.
– Horizontal Property ( Community Management, advice about rights and obligations of community members, Community establishment, accounting and generally any aspect thereof)
– Family Law: separation, divorce, marriage contracts, partnerships, alimony.
– Obligations and contracts.
– Tort liability (claims for damages, compensation).
– Judicial Actions prosecution.