Who has not heard about festivities of Sant Joan in Ciutadella de Menorca? And many of you would have liked you to enjoy this celebrations but have not already found cheap flights, accommodation, etc.?
Although the origin of the Festival of Menorca are those of Sant Joan, you don’t have to disparage those of the other villages on the island. Each of them has, a history, a tradition… but above all have horses! That is the main protagonist of the holidays, who has to be admired, who have to enjoy doing jumps on its two legs,… And above all we must respect, the horses, the town and its people.
Be able to come to the festivities of Sant Joan, lately has become an Odyssey… flights and accommodation more expensive, and so if you find to rent some property!
For this reason from Menorcainmo we suggest, rent an apartment, rent a House, or go to a farm; in any other towns or housing estates where will celebrate its festivals throughout the summer.
I detail the dates of the festivals of the different villages on the island:
- Sant Joan, Ciutadella de Menorca, from 23 to 25 June
- Sant Martí in Es Mercadal, 18-19 July
- Sant Jaume, in Es Castell, from 24 to 26 July
- Sant Cristófol, in Es Migjorn Gran, 1 and 2 August
- Sant Gaietà, in Llumacanes, on 8 and 9 August
- Sant Llorenç in Alayor, 15 and 16 August
- Sant Climent in St.Climent, 22 and 23 of August
- Sant Bartomeu in Ferreries, from 23 to 25 August – Sant Lluis
, in St Lluis, on 29 and 30 August –
- Mare de Déu de Gràcia, in Mahon, from 6 th to 9 th
- Sant Nicolas, in Es Mercadal, 13-14 September
in Calan Porter also celebrate the feast of the horse from 20 to 22 September
We encourage you to enjoy the Festival of the horse in any village of Menorca!
Rent an apartment now!